How can Surveillance help a Child Custody Investigation?
A private investigator can ease your mind when you have concerns about your children when they are not in your care.
- Who interacts with your children?
- What kind of environments are they being exposed to?
- How much time does the other parent spend with your children?
- Are your children being exposed to drugs & alcohol?
- Are clauses in your custody agreement being violated?
Hawk Private Investigations can document and obtain photo & video evidence of the conduct of your ex-spouse (or other guardian) that can assist you in current or future litigation.
Learn more: Child Custody Investigations ♦ Surveillance
Latest posts by Hawk Private Investigations (see all)
- Hawk PI Earns Top Recognition in Daily Report’s ‘Best Of’ for 2016 - March 10, 2017
- Hackable Keyboards and Mice - November 8, 2016
- The Learning Curve of Digital Evidence - October 7, 2016