Amanda’s exceptional skills and team management ensure that Hawk PI cases are the most thorough in the industry.
Amanda joined Hawk PI as a research analyst in 2007. Throughout her tenure she has worked tirelessly to hone her research skills through continuous training on research databases and other investigative tools. She has developed a network of nationwide and worldwide associates enabling her to successfully complete most any investigative assignment anywhere in the world.
Every Hawk PI case benefits from Amanda’s skills. From preliminary research for surveillance to communicating with clients and their attorneys. She reviews every investigative report and is well-versed in the procedures and the status of every case. Cases that require research are her primary focus and include:
- Background Investigations – Clients often need background information to make informed decisions. We tailor these to fit the needs of the client – whether it is for a family law case or a corporate investigation. Research needs can range from a criminal history search to a complete background investigations to completing due diligence for mergers, contracts or other business transaction.
- Asset Searches – For cases involving judgements against an individual or company, an attorney may request an asset search to determine a complete financial picture including property ownership, motor vehicle ownership, corporate affiliations, civil litigation history, bankruptcy, tax lien and UCC filings. Though it is commonly asked, an asset search does not include bank accounts, stocks or other investments including retirement accounts.
- People Locates – Locates are most commonly used when an attorney or individual needs to serve court documents to a person with an unknown or unconfirmed address.
- Social Media / Open Source – There is an abundance of information on the internet and various social media sites. Through her finely-tuned methods, Amanda is able to find information, photos and other evidence and verify its validity and accuracy. This information can be used in a variety of cases – from disputing a worker’s comp claim with a photograph of the individual hiking to documenting an individual introducing their children to a new love interest.
In addition to her meticulous research skills and vast network of professional associates, Amanda was promoted to the CFO/Secretary of Hawk PI and has excelled in her corporate duties as well. Amanda is responsible for ensuring proper training, licensing and continued educational requirements of Hawk PI personnel as well as maintaining compliance policies and insurance requirements for all state licensings for Hawk PI.
Amanda is acclaimed for her problem solving insight, team leadership, communication, and cost management skills. Such diverse talents, borne from the highly disciplined field of research, ensure that Hawk PI’s investigations are among the most thorough in the industry.
More than 12 years of experience in investigations.
- Director, Research Investigations
- Research Analyst
- Paralegal, Criminal Defense
- Paralegal, Real Estate
- Georgia Association of Professional Private Investigator
- Georgia Board of Private Detective and Security Agencies
- Associate of Science in Psychology, Georgia Perimeter College
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice, Georgia Perimeter College
- Master of Paralegal Studies Certificate, Washington Online Learning Institute