Amanda’s exceptional skills and team management ensure that Hawk PI’s research is among the most thorough in the industry.
Amanda joined Hawk Professional Investigations as a research analyst in 2007 and was promoted to corporate vice president in 2013. Often working behind the scenes, her meticulous research makes her a vital contributor to many Hawk PI investigations.
Amanda is acclaimed for outstanding case research, background investigations, and people searches. She also works diligently to discover and evaluate new resources.
More than 11 years of experience in investigations.
- Corporate Vice President
- Research Analyst
- Georgia Association of Professional Private Investigator
- Georgia Board of Private Detective and Security Agencies
- Associate of Science in Psychology, Georgia Perimeter College
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice, Georgia Perimeter College
- Master of Paralegal Studies Certificate, Washington Online Learning Institute