Amanda’s exceptional skills and team management ensure that Hawk PI cases are the most thorough in the industry.
Amanda joined Hawk PI as a research analyst in 2007 and was promoted to corporate vice president in 2013. Often working behind the scenes, her meticulous research makes her a vital contributor to many Hawk PI investigations.
In addition to her corporate duties, Amanda leads the insurance claims investigations and research divisions, serving as case manager. She oversees the cases from start to finish, while supervising and directing team members, liaising with clients and is responsible for presenting a clear and complete final report.
Amanda is acclaimed for her problem solving insight, team leadership, communication, and cost management skills. Such diverse talents, borne from the highly disciplined field of research, ensure that Hawk PI investigations are among the most thorough in the industry.
More than 12 years of experience in investigations.
- Director, Insurance Investigations
- Research Analyst
- Corporate Vice President
- Georgia Association of Professional Private Investigator
- Georgia Board of Private Detective and Security Agencies
- Associate of Science in Psychology, Georgia Perimeter College
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice, Georgia Perimeter College
- Master of Paralegal Studies Certificate, Washington Online Learning Institute