Brent is the air traffic controller of Hawk Professional Investigations, leading investigations, selecting and directing team members, updating clients, and coordinating with independent resources and law enforcement.
On many investigations Brent will be your primary contact at Hawk PI, keeping you apprised of case developments while navigating highly sensitive and confidential matters. With more than 550 cases logged, his practical understanding of investigations leads to effective, executable strategies and a high success rate.
In addition to managing cases Brent is responsible for the safekeeping of evidence, providing clients with security and confidence in the results of Hawk PI casework.
Among Hawk PI investigators and clients, Brent is known for making quick, appropriate decisions in dynamic field situations. His investigative experience, leadership, and communications skills make him a key team member at Hawk Professional Investigations.
- Case Management
- Client Relations
More than 10 years of experience in investigations, including:
- Completing more than 550 cases
- Working more than 22,000 hours of professional investigative experience
- Georgia Association of Professional Private Investigators
- Georgia Board of Private Detective and Security Agencies
- Gwinnett Technical College, Private Detective Training Course
- World Association of Detectives