A long-standing and active member of his community, Daniel’s presence on a case ensures that clients can be confident that investigative services and techniques are of the highest standards.
Former GBI Special Agent Daniel Thomas brings a wealth of experience and strategic thinking to the Hawk PI team. His understanding of investigative techniques and strategies was developed within multiple top tier agencies including the Georgia Bureau of Investigations (GBI), Georgia State Patrol and the Department of Human Resources. Throughout his career, he has worked on cases spanning from protection services to investigations to management and brings a culmination of these skills to our clients.
- Case Management
- Special Investigator
- Client Relations
- Special Agent – Georgia Bureau of Investigations, 18 years
- Chief Deputy – Jackson County Sheriff’s Office, 3 years
- Officer – Jackson County Sheriff’s Office, 4 years
- State Trooper – Georgia State Patrol, 10 years
- Bachelors of Science, Criminal Justice – Brenau College, 1980
- Associate of Science, Criminal Justice – Reinhardt College, 1977