Eric Grabski is a Digital Forensic Examiner, specializing in cellular location analysis. Eric is a Certified Wireless Analyst (CWA), Certified Telecommunications Network Specialist (CTNS), Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO), and Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA).
Previously, Eric worked in law enforcement as a Special Agent at the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED). During his career at SLED, Eric was assigned to the State Surveillance and Intelligence Unit where he conducted historical and live cellular location analysis to locate violent fugitives as well as endangered persons, missing persons, and missing children.
Eric has experience in utilizing pen register trap & trace devices, historical call detail record analysis, social media records analysis, IP address analysis, and mobile phone device forensics to assist local and federal agencies on major cases. He has over 200 hours of training in cellular location analysis, wireless communications theory, pen register trap & trace collection analysis, and mobile forensics. Eric has provided expert testimony of cellular location analysis in both state and federal court.
- Call Data Record Analysis
- Cell Phone Forensics
- Cell Tower Record Analysis
- Cellular Location Analysis
- Cellular Technology Forensics
- Cyber Incidents / Cyber Crime
- Digital Forensics
- Electronic Surveillance
- GPS Forensics
- IP Address Analysis
- Mobile Device Forensics
- Pen Register Tap & Trace
- Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO)
- Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA)
- Certified Telecommunications Network Specialist (CTNS)
- Certified Wireless Analyst (CWA)
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice – University of South Carolina
- Associate of Arts – Midland Technical College