A pioneer in the TSCM field, Terry brings more than two decades of experience to investigations, performing electronic counter-surveillance sweeps and computer forensics.
Terry began a 22-year FBI career assigned to background investigations. His duties quickly evolved into electronic surveillance and forensics when the field was in its infancy, culminating as FBI Headquarters in the Special Technologies and Applications Section, of the Cyber Division and after that was the Supervisor Special Agent of the Cyber Crime squad in the Atlanta Field Office.
Through the years he gained expertise with multiple FBI units and task forces, building a full spectrum of investigation experience including computer intrusion, forensic investigation, electronic surveillance, surveillance countermeasures, intellectual property rights, internet fraud, and online identity theft, to name just a few.
At Hawk PI, Terry’s remarkable depth of experience is paired with the newest forensic technology to create a unique and valuable asset for Hawk PI clients.
More than 32 years of experience in electronic counter-surveillance.
Continued professional development as a FBI Special Agent included:
- Certified Computer Forensics Examiner
- Windows Network Analysis
- Intrusions for Investigators
- Cyber Agent
- Technically Certified Agent
- Swat Certified
- Atlanta Infragard Chapter
- Georgia Board of Private Detective and Security Agencies
- Society of Former Special Agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Howard University