Tim is a rare combination of exemplary management and coordination of resources, meticulous security assessments, and innovative, thorough implementation in an environment where failure is not an option.
Tim recently completed a remarkable 20-year career focused on technical surveillance countermeasures (TSCM) and physical security with the U.S. Secret Service. In this position, he was responsible for assessing, planning and implementing secure environments for the President and the Vice President of the United States. While serving as a technical advisor for large-scale protection projects and special security events, Tim also supervised and coordinated law enforcement personnel, military units, and foreign entities to secure a variety of protective sites worldwide.
His duties included security recommendations which accounted for fiscal and manpower limitations, worldwide site surveys to identify vulnerabilities and countermeasures to negate them, as well as worldwide deployment of U.S. Secret Service assets, military units, vehicles and equipment in support of Presidential visits.
In addition to physical security, Tim contributed to the research, design and integration of new security assessment technology and trained other Secret Service personnel in their use at a variety of secure locations to include residences of U.S. Secret Service protectees and field offices.
For Hawk PI clients, Tim develops and deploys comprehensive strategies and programs for security assessment, planning and implementing to create technically secure environments for sites, events and individuals. Put simply, if you need heightened physical and technical security for sites, events or individuals you could not find a more experienced, capable partner than Tim Keener.
- Clearance – Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
- Leadership Development
- Specialized Firearms
- Surveillance & Countersurveillance
Physical Security for Personnel & Facilities
- Active Shooter Prevention & Response
- Alarm Implementation, Assessment & Response
- Detection and Response Methodology for CBR (Chemical, Biological and Radiological) Threats
- Explosives Detection & Deterrence Countermeasures
- Facility Protection that encompasses structural integrity, access control and intruder mitigation
- Fire, Life Safety and HAZMAT Coordination & Response
- Terrorism Prevention and Response
Information Technology Systems
- Computer Investigation and Counterintelligence
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Telecommunications and Electromagnetic Security (TEMPEST)