Larry Davis is Hawk PI’s liaison to the past, present, and future of private investigations with experience ranging from military criminal investigations to product liability investigations for General Motors all the way to becoming mentor and director for the private investigator instruction courses.
Larry’s broad knowledge is a culmination of his past experience as a Military Police Criminal Investigator, hand-to-hand combat instructor, and protective service agent in the U.S. Marine Corps. In the private sector, he worked product liability investigations for General Motors as well as working in the Special Investigation Units for several large insurance carriers where he investigated a myriad of claims and suspected insurance fraud cases.
Presently, as director of training, he utilizes this information to keep Hawk PI on the forefront of investigative trends and best practices. In addition to Larry’s training duties, he oversees all facets of the special operations division including insurance investigations, trucking accidents, cargo and employee theft, criminal cases, and security consulting.
The constantly evolving future of private investigation is important to Larry, and he is an active participant. A recognized thought leader in the field, he is a frequent speaker at events throughout the Southeast. He is also shaping the future as an instructor in private investigation training courses, providing his diverse knowledge to the next generation of investigators.
- Director for Special Investigations
- Case Manager & Investigator
- Lead for Training & Professional Development
- Certified Insurance Fraud Investigator and Fraud Claim Law Specialist
- Georgia Association of Professional Private Investigators, Board of Directors/Dir. of Training
- Georgia Board of Private Detective & Security Agencies, Licensed Investigator & Cert. Training Instructor
- Gwinnett Technical College, Director of Private Investigations Training Programs
- The Professional Private Investigator Program, Author/Chief Instructor
- National Association of Legal Investigators
- Georgia Innocence Project,Volunteer Investigator/Trainer