- With little to no case law, discussion with regards to abandonment, ownership and expectations of privacy.
- What is possible on most devices?
- Cell phones, computers, cars, GPS, Alexa, etc.
Let's Talk Devices
- Protect information, you may only get one chance.
Image Now, Read Later
- Why and How.
- Avoiding identity theft and internet theft.
Tips for Safe Surfing
- Passwords, Wi-Fi, Spyware and the risks of over-collection and potential exposure.
Family Law Cases
Expectations of Privacy
- GPS tracking and marital property.
Whose car is it anyway?
- No matter which side you are on, arm your client with information to facilitate a better outcome.
Offensive and Defensive Considerations
- Understand the leverage provided by an investigator inside and outside a courtroom.
How will hiring an investigative firm help my case?
- Who has the rights? Proper documentation can make a difference.
Company Devices and Passwords
Copyright and Trademark Infringement
Workers Compensation Cases
Employee Theft Cases
Accident Investigations Accident Investigations
- How could your case benefit from trace evidence?
Crime Scene Investigations
- Use of background investigations and interviews in one of the fastest growing crimes.
Elder Abuse & Neglect
- Uses for custody exchanges, protective security and trademark.
- Long-term investigations using operatives to identify and gather evidence on corporate and white collar crimes.
I am interested in additional information about Hawk Professional Investigations services. Please contact me at: