Hawk Professional Investigations is currently seeking full & part time experienced investigators and accepting applications from potential candidates possessing the skills described below. Candidates must possess excellent verbal, written, and computer abilities along with exceptional organizational and communication skills. Candidates should be hard workers with strong values, sense of urgency and desire to deliver a high level of personal performance. Ability to work independently with low dependency needs, while being a strong team player. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Internet, and E-Mail is also required. Experience is a plus.
- Minimum 2-year degree, criminal justice or industry-related fields preferred.
- To conduct various types of investigations as requested by our clients through surveillance and background checks
- To obtain video and photographic evidence of the subject’s visible activities
- To be able to clearly and concisely formulate an accurate report outlining the subject’s activities
- Own a suitable and approved surveillance vehicle, lap top computer, and video camera and all other equipment necessary to perform duties
- Must be willing to travel, to include over state lines and over night stays
- Must pass ALL Pre-Employment Testing
- Must have a clean criminal and drivers history
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends, holidays and nights
- We demand the highest degree of integrity, ethical standards, and confidentiality in the performance of the investigative assignments.
Commission based sales positions with high commission percentages possible, plus residual revenue opportunities. Positions are available throughout the state of Georgia with flexible hours and work from home advantages.
- Take leadership role in and assume responsibility for establishing sales contacts and relationships with prospects and current clients with goals of increasing profitability and client satisfaction.
- Minimum of 3 years sales/marketing experience.
- Degree in marketing a plus.
- Industry knowledge with a proven track record of resources within the legal and corporate communities as it relates to the investigations industry.
- Ability to build positive business relationships and work in a collaborative environment within all levels of an organization.
- Ability to positively influence and motivate others. Understands the differing social styles and adapts style accordingly.
- Display high business ethics and adhere to company core values of mutual trust and respect, integrity, open communication, accountability, and teamwork.
- Compile and complete sales reports and other required correspondence in a timely and effective manner.
- Represent the company at various client, trade association, and company meetings.
- Display excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Display strong ability to organize, plan and follow through on execution of marketing and business strategies.
- Display excellent oral, written, listening and presentation skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com in order to be considered.