Hawk PI is currently seeking full-time experienced investigators and is accepting applications from potential candidates possessing the skills described below. Candidates must possess excellent verbal, written, and computer abilities along with exceptional organizational and communication skills. Candidates should be hard workers with strong values, a sense of urgency and a desire to deliver a high level of personal performance. Ability to work independently with low dependency needs, while being a strong team player. Law enforcement or military experience preferred.
- Conduct Surveillance Investigations in accordance with state and federal laws, and company policy
- Crafting pre-surveillance strategies based on the setup location and case details
- Conduct covert field surveillance via both stationary and mobile surveillance.
- Obtain professional quality video and photographic documentation of subjects.
- Prepare and file comprehensive investigative reports on the activities observed/captured
- Upload video, photographs, audio files, and documents into case management system.
- Regular communication with team leader on setup positions, activity, and tactics
- Adheres to the specific requirements of an assignment based upon the Director’s instructions
- Meets established deadlines and submits daily time sheets
- Communicates with the assigning Director with regularity
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Criminal Justice or related Degree preferred, but experience working surveillance investigations or experience in Loss Prevention, Security, Law Enforcement, and the Military will also be considered as well.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid state issued driver’s license (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including early mornings, weekdays, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability and willingness to travel and stay overnight on assignments (as needed)
- Ability to write accurate and detailed reports
- Ability to function in a Digital Technology Environment, to include proficiency in computer web-based systems and Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eligible to be licensed as a Private Investigator in Georgia
- Ability to pass DMV check & background check
- Candidates should be honest, hard workers with integrity, self-reliance, resourcefulness, independence, discipline, and a desire to deliver a high level of personal performance.
- A suitable and approved surveillance vehicle
- Laptop computer and/or tablet
- Cell phone with internet access and ability to receive emails
- A digital video camera and all other equipment necessary to perform duties.