Residential Bug Sweeps
Are you concerned that your home is bugged? Eavesdropping devices (commonly known as “bugs“) are more capable, less expensive and easier to buy than ever before. Even an amateur can quickly invade the privacy of your home – listening to private conversations, stealing important passwords and tracking your every move.
While bugs have become simple to install, they are still difficult to detect, requiring a combination of trained professionals and advanced equipment to locate and remove.
Take Steps to Ensure Your Privacy with a Home Bug Sweep
How Bug Sweeps Work
Do outsiders know more than they should about your plans or activities? Are phones or electronics behaving oddly? Espionage is likely if you are:
- Involved in a divorce or custody dispute
- Engaged in litigation or a potential lawsuit
- A high-profile or high-net-worth individual
- Suspected of infidelity
Hawk PI’s Bug Sweep Team applies decades of experience to assess the situation and develop a comprehensive counter surveillance plan.
- Our team includes former FBI, Secret Service and Homeland Security.
- Decades of experience in technical and physical security
- Advanced procedural training
Hawk PI’s investment in the newest equipment provides world class technology on par with elite federal law enforcement.
- State-of-the-art technical security equipment
- Forensic analysis capabilities
- Proven track record finding bugs others have missed
With eavesdropping vulnerabilities eliminated, stress is removed, privacy restored, and potential crises avoided for you and your family.
- Conversations and documents remain private
- Damaging crises avoided
- Restores peace of mind