Child Custody Investigations
Child custody is often the most crucial and sensitive issue in a divorce. In any child custody dispute, the most important thing is the child’s well-being. With our extensive experience, we can help find the evidence you need to ensure your child’s best interest is first and foremost.
There are many considerations that may determine the outcome of a custody dispute including:
- Stability, lifestyle, health and schedule of the parents
- Parenting skills
- Ability to provide for the child (i.e. food, shelter, education)
- Physical and emotional health of the parent
- Home environment
- Past or present involvement in any criminal activity or criminal records
- Evidence of neglect or child abuse/endangerment
- Domestic violence or other complaints against a parent
- Evidence of alcohol or drug abuse
Surveillance and background research are the two investigative services most commonly requested and used in Family Court. Our investigators can be beneficial in obtaining documented information on lifestyle, home environment, relationships (both intimate and friendly), neglect, child abuse, alcohol or drug use and locating and interviewing witnesses.
In child custody cases, courts prefer you to show “patterns” in behavior. Hawk PI is an independent unbiased party who provides independent verification and evidence of activities or harmful conditions and shows these patterns.
Take the first step toward resolving your concerns and achieving peace of mind by scheduling a preliminary interview with an investigator today.